PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
This Statement is issued by LABORATOIRE NUXE, NUXE HONG KONG LIMITED and NUXE SPA (collectively “we”, “our”, “us” or “the Nuxe Group”) in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong ('the PDPO'). This Statement intends to notify you why your personal data is collected, how it will be used, to whom the personal data will be transferred and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
1.Purpose of Collection
From time to time, we may collect your personal data to provide our services to you and in an effort to improve your customer experience. The personal data collected from you will be used by us for one or more of the following purposes:
- (a)Providing you with the services of our website www.nuxe.com and www.cdcxzr.com ( “our Site”) and improving our Site;
- (b)Maintaining a secure environment for storage of your personal data;
- (c)Managing the functioning and the optimisation of our Site and our services and products;
- (d)Enhancing the efficiency of your future activities and experiences on our Site;
- (e)Assessing the use of our Site and of our products and services and analysing the effectiveness of our communication campaigns and promotions;
- (f)Personalising your experience on our Site and other platforms and assessing anonymously and globally the activities on our Site and other platforms (in particular, we take into account the time when you visited it, if you have already visited it and what site referred you to it);
- (g)Making our Site easier to use and customizing our Site and our products and services according to your interests and needs;
- (h)Managing our customer relationship through our CRM, in order to get to know you better and personalising our products and services;
- (i)Contacting you concerning the products and services capable of interesting you (launching of new products, promotional offers, promotional events, beauty lessons and/or demonstrations, PR event, VIP meetings, store opening events, announcements/events, events with shopping centres, department stores, celebrities, magazines, television, Web sites, joint promotions with other brands, etc.), on condition that you have given your express consent to the use of your personal data for this purpose(or an indication of no objection to the use);
- (j)Providing you with the products or services that you request from us (request for information, replying to your questions/comments);
- (k)Providing sharing tools on our Site and/or social networks;
- (l)Preventing and detecting frauds, malwares (malicious software) and managing security incidents;
- (m)Managing disputes.
Please note that you are not obliged to provide your personal data to us but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you with some of the information, materials, services and/or products of the Nuxe Group.
We will indicate in the relevant forms or applications if the required personal data is for obligatory or voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, we will not be able to provide the service for which you are applying if you fail to supply such personal data to us. If personal data is only to be used for a voluntary purpose, you can choose not to supply such personal data to us.
2.Classes of Transferees
Please note that the personal data provided to us may be disclosed or transferred to the following parties for the purposes set out in this Statement:
- (a)all of the employees of the companies of the Nuxe Group and their subsidiaries and associated companies;
- (b)our advertising, marketing and promotion agencies who help us to execute and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
- (c)third parties who will deliver a Nuxe product or service to you, such as delivery or a postal service delivering a Nuxe product that you have ordered;
- (d)third party suppliers of services, including without limitation third party suppliers of internet marketing services, third party suppliers of customer relationship management services, and third party suppliers of hosting services for websites;
- (e)third party suppliers of website analysis tools such as Google;
- (f)our service providers and/or business partners when sharing is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Statement; and
- (g)the administrative or judicial authorities when they request us to disclose your information to them.
3.Use of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
We intend to use your name, mobile phone number, correspondence address and email address for direct marketing purposes to provide you with information about our beauty services and products and promotional events in relation to such services and products through direct-mail, email, telephone, SMS, printed matter, newsletter, brochure and leaflets. These services, products and promotional events include without limitation launching of new products, promotional offers, beauty lessons and/or demonstrations, PR event, VIP meetings, store opening events, announcements/events, events with shopping centres, department stores, celebrities, magazines, television and websites, and joint promotions with other brands.
We cannot use your personal data unless we have your consent which includes an indication of no objection to the intended use.
If you consent to our use of your personal data for the relevant direct marketing purposes, please tick the box indicating your consent to receiving direct marketing materials in the relevant part of the form or application. If you tick the box, you agree that we may use your personal data for the relevant direct marketing purposes.
If you want to opt-out from us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time without charge, contact our customer service officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to NUXE HONG KONG LIMITED, Rm 702, 7/F, 111 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
4.Access to Personal Data
Pursuant to the PDPO, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. Under the PDPO, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee to process the said request. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our customer service officer by email at email@example.com or by letter to NUXE HONG KONG LIMITED, Rm 702, 7/F, 111 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
You can find out more about our policies on privacy and personal data protection by accessing our Policy for Protection of Personal Data available on our website here.